Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Must-See Videos from Voch Lombardi
(04-26-2017, 11:16 PM)bonesaw Wrote: THe other night I was watching tape on Malik McDowell thinking to myself "this dude might be the best DL in the draft."

Never heard of this Voch dude but I liked his commentary.  SO, I watched some more videos of his and saw his McDowell video and he thinks he's as good or better than Solomon Thomas.  

Maybe we can trade back up into the late 1st and nab this Malik McDowell dude.  He wrecks shop

Yeah, just getting up to the times with Malik, thanks guys, who cares where he is rated if he is the best
D-lineman in the draft and didn't suck up enough in the interviews for the teams to like.

McDowell is a football player. Saw him last year and thought the same thing but people kept putting him
off to me acting like he is a criminal waiting to happen.

Life and especially the draft is a gamble.

(04-26-2017, 11:46 PM)Shady Wrote: yeah, I would be more than happy if we trade down for him, pick up an extra 2nd and 3rd round pick to go along with Mixon. 

1. McDowell
2a. Mixon
2b.  Elflein or Bowser
3a. Zay Jones
3b. Montravious Adams 

Mixon still gives me pause but i cannot deny his vision and how much he could help this team if he is truly over that shit.

Need a Center even though i like Bowser a hella lot. Maybe grab Roullier in the 4th, Center out of Wyoming that Ocho turned me onto.

Love all these picks Shady. Wink
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Must-See Videos from Voch Lombardi - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-27-2017, 12:03 AM