Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excited about this draft class.We just got better dramatically.
Excited about our new players.I say it almost every year and it could easily be said again this year minus the one character concern but let's be honest.He was arguably the best RB in this draft right along side Fornette.I think this draft is telling how much faith Marvin has in our offensive line this coming year.We were back in the pack last year and nobody can argue we added some true playmakers to help AJ because without him we seen we are in trouble.I don't trust Eifert to stay healthy if anyone can anymore.I wanted Willis in the second if Robinson wasn't there but by the grace of WHODEY he fell to the 3rd round. We got depth at DT and we got a kicker to challenge now .Be more comfortable getting a Center late but overall we improved the team. It may not show right away but if there's one thing Marvin and company know how to do is draft damn good players.Thats my take on it.Whodey!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Excited about this draft class.We just got better dramatically. - Striped4war - 04-29-2017, 04:25 PM