Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next step for NFL Draft is revolutionary
(05-09-2017, 02:20 PM)ochocincos Wrote: You know, if the person was someone from this board, there'd be a decent chance it wouldn't be some Buckeye scrub. There really aren't that many posters on here that are Buckeye homers. I think part of that has to do that a decent amount of people that post on here live outside of Cincinnati/Columbus. Another part is we have some rather intelligent fans on here that understand that not all the best players come from a single school.

It used to be really bad on the mothership. The OSU homerism quieted down after the 2011 for the most part. However, people used to post mocks where over 70% of the draft was OSU players and people would say that it would be a smart draft. I didn't really have a problem with OSU players, but 2009 was what drove me crazy. There were so many Rey vs. Laurinaitis debates it got sickening. We invited Todd Boeckman to rookie camp on a tryout and passed on him. We had some saying we'd regret it and he would've automatically been our backup QB.

The only little dust up I've seen in recent memory is the whole Hyde vs. Hill and that didn't last long.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next step for NFL Draft is revolutionary - Bengal Dude - 05-09-2017, 03:57 PM