Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Athlon Magazine Picks Bengals 3rd in AFC
....and out of all 16 AFC Teams rates Bengals at # 13. The magazine says players keep leaving from the team that made 5 straight play-offs. It says nothing Bengals are doing will mean a thing if the Offensive Line experiment blows up in their face.

Going through store, I took a look at it on Bengals. So if you see other magazines like this, just remember what Paul Brown use to say about them. " Every summer about this time these things come out saying who's going to finish where and who will win it all. It makes you wonder why we even play the season. I have noticed though that these things are more wrong than right every year, so I think we will go ahead and play the season. " - Paul Brown on these summer prediction magazines around 1972, give or take a year.

I do agree the offensive line was not addressed in free agency or draft very well. The O Line Coach and O Linemen have their work cut out rebuilding into a team unit in training camp and preseason for start of season. IF the O LINE comes together, Bengals will be one tough team. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Athlon Magazine Picks Bengals 3rd in AFC - kevin - 06-14-2017, 11:05 PM