Poll: Will Hue Be Our Next Head Coach And Do You Want That?
Yes He Will And Yes I Want That
Yes He Will But No I don't Want That
No He Will Not But I Want Him To Be
No He Will Not, Which Is Good
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018?
(07-13-2017, 06:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Lordy loo, just how awful do Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis have to be at their jobs before Bengals fans stop being bewildered why anyone would want to be somewhere other than Cincinnati?  I'll admit that Hue Jackson may very well be an insane person and there is evidence to support that...however, the guy would rather bet on himself as a HC with an organization that will invest in him (perhaps?) versus playing the status quo game as the 4th banana in an organization that seems stale.

It's like asking why a guy who makes $35k a year clocking in for someone else's business would risk that stability and start a business of his own.  You bet on yourself.  You win some, you lose some.  Some guys just don't have the ability to sit on a bench and be happy.

Yeah - In your $35k salary example...you never get rich punching the clock for someone else. If you be the boss, you have that chance...

Plus working for yourself gives you power. Power to do things your way. A head coach is only going to have so much of that here with the Bengals Management.

That said, the Browns are a horribly managed franchise. Just absolutely horrible. Had he went to any other team than the Browns, this is easier to understand.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018? - THE PISTONS - 07-16-2017, 05:45 PM