Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elliot Harrison Bengals Bold Predictions
Like Grampahol says it's all a bold prediction, but I truly feel (No facts what so ever to back this up) That this is the year we do some damage in the playoffs and go to the SB. I honestly think we not only just win games, but we ready.,..DOMINATE! to the point where experts around the league won't look at us as just the Bengals doing their usual regular season winning until the playoffs, No, people will see how lethal this offense is and know that we are a serious SB contender and maybe even the favorite by the end of the regular season.

It's our 50th anniversary, Marvin is done either way, Mike Brown can say the reason he didn't resign Marvin is cause he knew this was going to be his last season since he said he would retire if he wins the SB. Another reason we will be awesome, and likely the main reason is cause I moved and won't get to watch many games if any at all. Never missed a game, never. Ive never felt as confident in this team as I do right now. So bring it on B*^ches. Who-Dey
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elliot Harrison Bengals Bold Predictions - TKUHL - 07-30-2017, 04:01 AM