Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ?
(08-11-2017, 02:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I do think this will get Og and really our whole O-line much better this year. Last year they had to go against Hunt
and Peko in practice. This is drastically tougher going against Lawson, Billings and Willis. The Bucs have a good front
but honestly i don't think it is better than ours.

I disagree to the point that you really do not know what you've got until you play other teams. I remember in junior high and high school football our team thinking we were great in practices and then we played other schools who didn't care how great we thought we were. Our Offense and Defense are all united in Mike Brown and Coach Lewis.  The other 31 teams are not. I truly feel Preseason Games year after year show Bengals players and coaches strengths and weaknesses against other NFL Franchises.  It often takes the off season hype down a peg, which is needed anyway. This team was far from being World Champions.  The best thing is coaches will now have game film to go over with the players in the next practice to work on all the mistakes, which is key if the goal is to improve on a not very good 2016 season......Tampa had a very good Defense the last half of 2016 and they have a solid QB and pass catchers. Our offense and defense will be tested. Tampa is a far better team than many of you are thinking. I'm sure Fans in Tampa think Cincinnati Snowbirds will be an easy game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - kevin - 08-11-2017, 03:15 PM