Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals kicker battle update: Practice Yesterday- "Elliot still struggling..."
(08-25-2017, 02:45 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: This BoBengals MUST be someone related to or a close friend of, Bullock's; no 2 ways about it.

Anyways, made/missed in practice means absolutely **** for kickers, almost as much as the PS for everyone else, in terms of evaluating.

- Are the kicks being hit well?
- Are the kickers making any adjustments for wind, distance, etc.?
- Are they correcting their mistakes?

Kickers kick probably dozens of attempts each day and the three mentioned above, need to be evaluated on all of those kicks.

When they do, "7/7s," or, "simulations," many things can go wrong including snaps, holds, etc. Just because one goes 4/4 and one goes 2/4, doesn't mean that all of the snaps and holds were perfect, nor does it mean that the kickers aren't doing the 3 things mentioned above.

I can't wait to see Elliot win, then see this BoBengal guy disappear.

Oh and Zane Gonzalez looks like absolutely nothing special, so I hope all you Gonzalez lovers realise the folly, when he either doesn't make the team or if he struggles (he may do well, who knows?).

Just then, maybe, MAYBE will you realise that this team sometimes picks the better player.

I posted an article written by cincy jungle... I didn't write the damn thing.  I'm just going off of what I'm reading AND seeing -- it's pretty obvious.

I WISH that I had some NFL genetics in our family tree-- that would probably at least help pay off my kids' student loans!  haha  And, if you know a way for me to score some autographs from any of the Bengals guys, "hook a brother up!"  I'll even buy a jersey and drive it over to them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals kicker battle update: Practice Yesterday- "Elliot still struggling...... - BoBengal - 08-27-2017, 07:24 PM