Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bar Stories
So one night on my way home from work a long long time ago, I drive past a bar that my brother frequents and notice his car in the lot. I decide to stop in to say hello and get a Coke since I don't drink anything but Jack Daniels and I was driving home.

The bar sits in the middle of the floor and people can sit on all four sides plus there is a sort of dance floor, piano, pool table and tables and chairs all around. I walk in and see my brother right away so I walk over to say hello then walk over to the bar to sit down and order myself a Coke. There is no one at the bar except for myself and two guys on the other side across from me.

I get my Coke and tell the bartender that my brother was paying for it, lol, and he walks away. That's when an old friend sits down right next to me and he has a little buzz going and he says, "Hey Neb, havent seen you in a while." I say "Holy smokes, what are you doing here?".

He gets up and walks away for about 10 seconds then comes back with his beer.

He sits back down and in a low voice he says, "You know, you shouldn't be sitting by me." 
I say, "Joe, I wasn't sitting by you, you are sitting by me."
He says, "Seriously, you should be sitting by me."
So now I'm intrigued by what's going on so I say, "Ok, why shouldn't I be sitting by you?"
He says, "I'm about to get into a fight, I'm going to kick someone's ass."

By this time, my brother walks over and he's on the other side of me and I hang my head, sigh and look at my brother who just shakes his head.

I then ask Joe "ok, who's ass are you getting ready to kick?"

Joe then stands up and yells, "THAT MOTHER F_____ RIGHT OVER THERE!"

That's when the bartender starts yelling, "IF YOU GUYS DON'T STOP, IM KICKING YOU OUT OF HERE!"

It reminded me of a movie where everyone knows each other and just got heated about something stupid.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bar Stories - Nebuchadnezzar - 08-19-2017, 03:03 AM
RE: Bar Stories - HarleyDog - 08-19-2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Bar Stories - jfkbengals - 08-20-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Bar Stories - Benton - 08-24-2017, 12:24 PM
RE: Bar Stories - grampahol - 08-24-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: Bar Stories - grampahol - 08-24-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: Bar Stories - jfkbengals - 08-29-2017, 07:13 PM