Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolute BS bean counter move
Unfortunately my gf owns a 2007 PT Cruiser which by itself is a PITA car to work on, but one really annoying move they made is to use two completely different bulb configurations for the front and back turn signal lamps.. Every car and truck I've ever worked on uses the same bulb front and back, but not the Piece of Trash Cruiser. It's not a big amount of money, just $5, but multiply it by however many of those junkers they sold and it adds up. 
To make it even funner i had to take off the front wheel just to access the turn signal lamp. And to add insult to injury they put some cheesemo plastic access panel to that ONE lamp in the wheel well..
Whoever thinks up this bullsh+t really ought to be beaten daily and three times every Sunday...and drowned afterwards just enough to make their lives unbarable..
Elect me as king of the earth for just one day and we'll do away with these dweebs forever!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Absolute BS bean counter move - grampahol - 09-08-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Absolute BS bean counter move - Benton - 09-12-2017, 12:47 AM