Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV brand suggestions? my LG is done
(09-12-2017, 05:39 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Got a 42" LG just under 5 years ago. 5 years. Last night, the screen just went black as I watching. Tuned it over to the antenna, and it was still black though I can change channels on it and hear what was on. So I know it wasn't a hdmi connection or the cable. Needless to say I am pretty pissed it didnt even last 5 years before crapping out.

Now I plan on trying to do a home fix if I can figure out where it crapped out at, as hopefully it can be an easier fix based on stuff I read, about $60 bucks for the part.

But I am going to buy a new one that isnt a LG. Im thinking either Sony or Samsung, but all suggestions welcome from your own experience. Thanks!

All I can tell you is to do your research. I recommend using sites such as CNET and comparing models and then look for the best deal. One thing I would advise against is going into a store and comparing pictures. Often they give the better feed to the more expensive model just so they look better. WTS, I have never been disappointed with a Vizio product. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TV brand suggestions? my LG is done - bfine32 - 09-12-2017, 10:07 PM