Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Viewing is down 7.5%. Do you watch the Bengals as Much? Causes of this?
Whether or not the league wants to admit it, the protests during the National Anthem turned a lot of people off. I'm going to the game against Indianapolis because we bought the tickets long ago, but if it were today I would not buy them (even though to date, none of the Bengals have knelt during the anthem that I know if) . I'll still watch my Bengals on free tv, but the league is done getting money from me until they put an end to it. I guess the players are too stupid to realize their future contracts will be based on league earnings, and they aren't doing anything in the long run except costing themselves and their team mates money. Other than that, I like the fact their are no dominate teams. There should be somewhat parity among the teams to ensure good games. I am turned off by the officiating bias, as I am sure others are. SO, while I used to watch as many games as I could on a weekend, I now watch the Bengals when they are on and that's about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Viewing is down 7.5%. Do you watch the Bengals as Much? Causes of this? - Sled21 - 10-18-2017, 10:25 AM