Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Ross is playing this week
I don't trust anything Mervin says, he's old and senile and clueless. I'm like others why even draft the guy? Why couldn't you tell he would be so bad in your eyes this is a top ten pick that we havnt had since green. Probably because Marvin believes in red shirting every damn 1st rounder we get. Merv has to go we will never win with this philophy of not playing 1st rounders first year plus not get good free agents. And letting certain guys go.this will be a constant thing like it has been. Not goid enough every damn year. And also I'm pretty sure he dog housed him because he didn't catch the sideline pass that Dalton had to rush on third down. And he didn't want to experiment with Ross anymore . That's why he made up the bs excuse at the end he would never admit to abandoning that plan and he didn't want to say he's hurt. But believe this, if they decide they don't want to use Ross they'll say he's injured and ir him like they have done before just to shut a guy down. Marvin thinks the fan base is stupid.which he probably is right cause all the sheep believe everything he says.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Ross is playing this week - bengalsturntup5532 - 10-30-2017, 04:18 AM