Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolf's Kinda Midseason Offensive Rankings
(11-07-2017, 09:23 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/uw-left-tackle-trey-adams-planning-to-return-for-his-senior-season/

He's going to go top 5 next year.

(11-08-2017, 04:34 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Will hernandez out of utep might be the best guard

I haven't watched a ton on him, but he's been getting a lot of buzz. Will have to watch his Oklahoma game

(11-08-2017, 10:44 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Another receiver that should be on everyone's radar is Allen Lazard from Iowa State.  Big bodied receiver, 6-5 222, got hands that'll catch the wind.

He has the playing style of Anquan Boldin. Not going to beat you with speed, but will make tough catches.

(11-10-2017, 08:31 AM)Goalpost Wrote: I would also like to add, and I know some will call him a reach, but we could just draft Billy Price 1st and solve the Center issue.  Here is a synopsis of his year so far in assorted game reviews, in addition to Wolf's review.

Billy Price
OG
Ohio State
Sr
6'3
Indiana - Dominated at the Center position, constantly turned his man of the ball and was a rock in pass pro. Oklahoma - Had a very nice game running the pivot, routinely occupying his man in the run and pass game. Nebraska - Very good game, showing his ability to pull from his Center spot and hit moving targets. Stout play as a run and pass blocker. Penn State - Great game, showed his fluidity to pull and release to the 2nd level to hem up LBs. Very stout and reliable. Looked like a Day 1 next level starting Center.

I am a very big fan of Price. However, I wouldn't take him in the 1st round because we will most likely be drafting in the top 10.

I would take him in the 2nd round in a heartbeat.

(11-10-2017, 10:23 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Hey wolf, how do you see mason Cole from Michigan stacking up in this class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see him as anything special, but he's also not bad. There's some guys I would take over him, but I see him as a 3rd-4th rounder. There's some versatile guys around, but this guy has experience at the position. I think I have him as my 5th or 6th center
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wolf's Kinda Midseason Offensive Rankings - wolfkaosaun - 11-14-2017, 12:08 AM