Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revamp the o-line and offseason moves.
(11-06-2017, 01:28 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: No way in the world would I pay free agent money for Butler.

We aren't that bad off in the secondary. Dre isn't going anywhere, WJ3 looks good, Dennard looks good. I would rather spend the $10 million plus somewhere else.

IF we are drafting at #6, I'm going QB. Andy can't get it done here and it's time to let him go. Trade him, let McCarron play and then turn it over the following year to the rookie. And, yes, I don't think that a QB is going to magically change things. But I do know that Andy isn't getting us a playoff win, so it's time to make the change and move on.

Well everything I did here is connected, if Matt P. is our next HC I wouldn't be surprised to see 1 or two Patriots follow. Adam Jones is done, Dre K. is overrated, WJ3 is the real deal, Dennard is still blury on my radar (but decent) and I don't see how we don't look at someone in FA. You're right probably not Butler, but we can't settle for a project CB.

You don't want a new QB under this o-line. Andy definitely isn't Tom Brady, but he is capable of winning games. If anything trade Andy for a high pick and sign AJM to a new contact next year and play him. If we draft a new QB with this horrid o-line he will not do well. And AJM may or may not be here next year depending on the pending grievance he just filed against the Bengals so you may possibly be starting a Top 10 QB out of next years draft under this o-line. No way dude.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revamp the o-line and offseason moves. - Bengalpool - 11-06-2017, 02:58 PM