Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does our coach not make changes?
I find myself being more optimistic then some fans this week,and that's kind of rare for me. I can see the Bengals making the 6 seed . Probably because I think we are actually better then the Ravens,bills,chargers .

Like I heard someone else say the afc is like the NBA eastern conference,it's just not strong anymore like it once was. Can they beat Pitt at home? Why couldn't they ? Pittsburgh has lost against worse teams then us. But...i really feel like our coach needs to help this team out. You have the worst center,your right guard is sucking . We got no run game,it's the worst it's ever been run blocking. Do you keep telling them to keep practicing ? Do you say oh well if they don't get it done I guess we just lose? It doesn't make no sense.

I feel like if they went for it next game,and got Ross the ball by designed plays , experimented with the line like put in tj Johnson at center, Redman at right guard or westernan.we could potentially go farther then people expect . Call me crazy but I think them moves would get us to the afc championship. And that's putting faith in Dalton also and the coaching staff.

But will they do it? I seriously doubt it. This is why I can't take Marvin Lewis anymore,always playing the wrong guys. I will be ecstatic if he made any of these moves though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why does our coach not make changes? - bengalsturntup5532 - 11-21-2017, 03:09 AM