Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking All NFL Teams 5-year Success by Draft Class
(11-23-2017, 12:25 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I can't say it's 100% on the coaching when we drafted 3-4 guys that are failing in historically bad fashion on the o-line. I think Belichick would struggle to make this offense look good with Ogbuehi-Boling-Bodine-Hopkins-Fisher up front. Now that's not me letting the coaches off the hook by any stretch. They wanted these guys, and they're mostly the same coaches that are permanently 0 for forever in the playoffs. 

I do think Marv would have this team at 10-6 with a proper line...but he has to be at fault for the state of the line as well as the playoff/prime-time/Steelers struggles. It's time for everyone to go.
I don't believe it is the players, as if you remember, the rushing attack sucked when they had Whit and Zeitler.  I believe it is the coaches that instruct poorly and run stupid-ass schematics that aren't as advanced as most High School football teams in Texas.  How else do you explain Hue in 2015?  The defense under Zimmer?  Those coaches shined with less talent than we have now.
The only thing good about this shit storm is that should they make a good hire as HC and clean house, we will see players that everyone thought sucked suddenly look pretty good.  Look at the Rams.  People were calling Goff a huge bust.  Not any more.  Do we think Philly has a better roster than the Bengals?  I sure don't.  
Now we hear how busy they are and can't make IN SEASON adjustments, which clearly includes playing different personnel.  
Please, just blow this staff up while we still have Dalton and AJ in their prime.  We are wasting their talents with handcuffs and leg shakles week after week.  It is disgusting to watch. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking All NFL Teams 5-year Success by Draft Class - SHRacerX - 11-23-2017, 10:17 AM