Poll: Using the poll or with comments in Posts, say where you think Mike Brown will be based on how the last 5 games unfold.
Steelers derail us again starting a 2 and 3 finish or worse – Mike Brown commits to finding a New Head Coach
Steelers derail us again starting a 2 and 3 finish or worse – Marvin still convinces Mike to give him a New Contract
finish 3 & 2 - barely miss the Playoffs - Mike sees this as Progress - 8 & 5 since starting 0 & 3 – Marvin gets New Contract
finish 3 & 2 - barely miss the Playoffs - Mike commits to finding a New Head Coach despite progress since 0 & 3 start
finish 4 & 1 or even 3 & 2 making the Playoffs – Marvin gets New Contract for making the Playoffs
finish 4 & 1 or 3 & 2 to make the Playoffs – Lose in 1st round of Playoffs - Mike commits to finding a New Head Coach
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zero Coaches under contract in just a few weeks - How ending impacts Mike Brown Poll
(11-30-2017, 05:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't think you're really reading my posts.

The Browns were a part of it.

Mixon ran much better and more decisively. 

The Oline could have been actually blocking better as well. I don't know. I didn't go back and look at other games to compare. 

What i'm saying, mainly, is that there was no new scheme implemented; the so-called "directional blocking scheme". 

It was mostly players playing better but it was definitely enhanced by it being the Browns...considering how well the Bengals have run on the over the last few years and how JHill always seemed to get better when facing them. 

I getcha, we have ran great on the Browns for years, but not the first time we played them this year.

31st against the run when Hill ran on them, 8th this year is a bit of a different Defense.

The O-line has been so terrible all year long at blocking on the run, it has been bad. There was a big difference last game.

And i don't believe it was just cause it was the Browns, Hewitt and Mixon.

They were a big part of it, but so was the O-line. It starts in the trenches. We will see how we run block here on out.

You could be right and it was just the Browns, doubt we run all over the Steelers though, we never do.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zero Coaches under contract in just a few weeks - How ending impacts Mike Brown Poll - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-30-2017, 05:56 PM