Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think the next HC will be, not who do you want it to be...
I'd be interested to see who people thing the next head coach will be, not who they want it to be. I guess it's possible it's the same person, but I'm guessing in most cases it's not.

Who do I think it will be?
Fat Paulie. He's been here since 2005, which means the Brown family has effectively adopted him. They will boast about continuity, and it makes it real easy for them to retain the rest of the staff. I think it's a slam dunk.

Okay, who do I wish it would be?
This is hard, because I'm inclined to overlook people that in my opinion, would never come here. However, I'll throw reason out the window, and just put down my favorite - regardless of likelihood. Matt Patricia. The guy has an engineering degree, and has worked under the greatest HC of all-time, since like 2005. So he's super smart, is intimately familiar with the blueprint for success in NE, and doesn't look like he'll take shit from anybody. The sexy pick is McDaniels, but Beaker could probably produce as their OC, with Tom Brady at QB.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who do you think the next HC will be, not who do you want it to be... - Utts - 12-05-2017, 10:00 PM