Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is it ok to hate Burfict?
(12-06-2017, 12:03 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Suh is a good comparison, and like you, if Suh was cheapshotted, I don't think I would be thinking he deserved it.

I think the timing aspect is interesting as well. It's amazing to me that the Steelers can claim 'Karma' for something that happened back 2 postseasons ago. If JuJu had taken out Burfict in the same game that Burfict destroyed AB, I would maybe understand the 'deserved it' claim.... but 2 years later, after playing generally clean vs the Steelers in recent matchups??

Another thing I want to point out for someone to fact check me on... Has Burfict really ever intentionally hurt anyone other than AB? Much of Burficts fouls are on eye pokes, ball taps and hand stepping... which I think isn't nearly as bad as headshotting... I can really only remember him maliciously hitting AB, but I may have blinders on... not sure... Feel the Bengals in general get a lot of calls where they weren't really targeting at all.

Why do you keep saying that Burfict hurt AB intentionally?  He made a football play, and AB just happened to drop his helmet directly in the path.  Perhaps you have drank too much of the media anti-Burfict Kool-Aid?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When is it ok to hate Burfict? - jason - 12-05-2017, 11:47 PM
RE: When is it ok to hate Burfict? - SunsetBengal - 12-07-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: When is it ok to hate Burfict? - BMK - 12-07-2017, 01:06 PM