Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is it ok to hate Burfict?
(12-07-2017, 10:01 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Well that's insulting.

Maybe intention to hurt is in question, but intention of hitting AB is clear in my eyes.

Burfict is far too good at tracking the ball in the air to actually believe AB was gonna get the ball.

I do agree that AB dropped his helmet into Burficts shoulder making the collision worse, but I do think Burfict could have avoided the whole thing.

End of the day, he intentionally hit AB when he was a 'defenseless receiver'... if you buy the whole defenseless receiver garbage.

Well man, wasn't intending to insult you.  However, the media painted a picture of a star player getting put out of a game by a renegade low life, from a divisional opponent.  That is simply not the case.  Burfict only lowered his shoulder to below head level, as he should, and AB lowered his head in anticipation of a collision.  It was a freakin' accident, caused by a receiver attempting to avoid/reduce impact of collision on a bang-bang play.

Now, the quicker you can accept that, the sooner you can dismiss all the negative stigma that NFLN and ESPN has covered the Super Destroyer with.  Burfict is only playing hard football, a thing that we lacked before Marvin even arrived.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When is it ok to hate Burfict? - jason - 12-05-2017, 11:47 PM
RE: When is it ok to hate Burfict? - SunsetBengal - 12-07-2017, 10:10 PM
RE: When is it ok to hate Burfict? - BMK - 12-07-2017, 01:06 PM