Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Krumrie wants you to read his story about coping with brain trauma
(12-08-2017, 05:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, me too.  My brother and I have discussed this quite a bit recently.  Are memories fading because of age?  Or is it something else?

Thanks for the share Jim, awesome read, and empowering knowledge to have.

For you Wyche.....I'm saying old age.  Tongue

I'm 40 and I can't say I have a bad memory or anything like that.  I've gotten headaches more as I've aged, but is that because of age and not anything football related?  I don't know.  There is one game I got my bell rung pretty bad.  I don't even remember playing the 2nd half.  The coaches called my folks on our way back home and told them to watch me for signs of being concussed.  I guess at half time they asked me what team we were playing that night and I couldn't tell them the answer.  But they gave me some smelling salts and sent me back out in the 2nd half.  ???  I know I've decided I'm not going to push my new born son into playing tackle football when he gets old enough.  If he wants to, that fine, but not until junior high.  Kids, here are starting to play tackle football with pads and helmets on at around the 2nd grade.  That's just crazy to me.  There's no way I'm pushing my kid into that.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tim Krumrie wants you to read his story about coping with brain trauma - BengalHawk62 - 12-08-2017, 06:04 PM