Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Corey Dillon finds his helmet, closure"
(12-10-2017, 12:40 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: http://m.bengals.com/news/article-1/Dillon-finds-his-helmet-closure/cd75a767-90e9-41bd-abce-8f1a5dc1e14b

A pretty nice read posted on the Bengals website today. The story about the helmet tossed into the stands and Willie Anderson encouraging him to come back to Cincy was great... But when he had this to say about Marvin Lewis...

"Cool dude. Cool dude. He's got a tough job on his hands. He's a great coach, a great motivator," says Dillon, maybe revealing some of the regrets. "I've never been a coach, but that's one of the jobs that takes all your energy. All your focus. I just want to be on record saying sometimes people would think the wrong thing about people. That guy's a great coach. I think he's a great motivator of men."

Cmon, man  Hilarious  I know Dillon is obligated to say the PC thing but that's surely not what he truly believes. Marvin a "great motivator of men", get that crap out of here. Marv was one of the big reasons Corey forced his way out of here, and it's the polar opposite of what he said about Marv last year.

The players know how poorly the Bengals are managed.

Honestly...Vince Lombardi may not be able to do better under a Mike Brown owned team.

I guess we'll get to see after this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Corey Dillon finds his helmet, closure" - THE PISTONS - 12-10-2017, 10:53 PM