Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Marvin leaving at the end of the season; team caught off guard
(12-17-2017, 12:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's amazing that he's gone and his coaching abilities had definitely gone stale, but the dude turned around an organization that had been the laughing stock of professional sports.

If we bring in a good coach and keep the core pieces of the roster, while also improving weaknesses like the offensive line, this team can still do big things, but Marvin needs to be thanked for building the roster and turning the franchise around.

Like I said, it's incredible that he's gone and well overdue, but no reason to throw shade at him.

People are fired every single day. If you agree with the changing of the guard, which I think most of us are, you agree him being fired would be the exact same result and he deserves it.

It doesn't mean we don't "thank them" for their time. It means they are not part of our future.

It's possible M. Brown runs the organization mom and pop and the HC is responsible for 100 things at once. We will soon see where we end up, but it will be difficult to tell, as I don't think AJ Green and Andy Dalton will be a combination in a couple years.

At least he's given us time to prepare for bringing someone else in.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Marvin leaving at the end of the season; team caught off guard - reuben.ahmed - 12-17-2017, 01:12 PM