Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin: "Our way's not good enough"
(08-09-2015, 10:49 AM)Wyche Wrote: The main problem is that, under the current circumstances, UC holds precedence over the Bengals regarding the facility.  Isn't that correct?

You could potentially miss a practice due to inclement weather because of this.

That's a much bigger issue than pampered players.....although players want pampered too.  Same as employees want benefits and bonuses when a company really prospers.....

I can't recall one time practice weather has cost us a playoff or regular season win.

That is why I think it is a very weak argument. I get a sense our players want to be here. I did not feel that way 7 or 8 years ago (long time ago) when JJ left.

Takeo Spikes walked into the new facilities Thursday. A lady greeted him and asked him if she could help him navigate the facility. His response was a big yes as he stated this place has totally changed since he was last here as a Bengal player. Progress has been made and this year it appears major changes were made for the players to better weight facilities, to better break areas to a great indoor place to do a few drills and use for rehab.

They are going to use the practice fields 90 to 95% due to we don't play in a dome stadium so outside weather conditions have to be the norm for practice. The idea to spend 20 million to build and then a million a year to maintain a practice facility to me is a nice to have versus a must to have as they do have alternatives for the rare cases they can't go outdoors.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin: "Our way's not good enough" - 34inXXIII - 08-08-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: Marvin: "Our way's not good enough" - Luvnit2 - 08-09-2015, 12:03 PM