Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin: "Our way's not good enough"
(08-09-2015, 12:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

The flu that has been proven to not have any bearing to temperature exposure

The flu that we all get normally once a year or 2

Come on, you can better than that. I could care less about the environment I am in when I get the floor bad enough. If I am that sick, I am smart enough to control exposure to others and stay away from people.

Ben R. also has had some flu issues, but it was a game outside and guess what he played. It was against us.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/156511/ben-roethlisberger-impresses-teammates-with-gritty-effort-in-critical-win

I didn't say the cold caused it, did I?  I said it's probably not ideal for someone who has it, or is getting over it, to be outside for extended periods.  At the very least, it would be very uncomfortable.

Being cold sucks balls.  Being cold getting over an illness sucks bigger balls.  Whether you're being paid 10 bucks an hour or making 10 mil a year this doesn't change for most people.

I, for one, want my players to both comfortable and happy.  I want them to feel like they're given every reasonable resource and luxury.   Call me crazy for wanting this, and call me crazier for thinking it's reasonable.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin: "Our way's not good enough" - 34inXXIII - 08-08-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: Marvin: "Our way's not good enough" - Wes Mantooth - 08-09-2015, 12:47 PM