Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin: "Our way's not good enough"
(08-09-2015, 12:47 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I didn't say the cold caused it, did I?  I said it's probably not ideal for someone who has it, or is getting over it, to be outside for extended periods.  At the very least, it would be very uncomfortable.

Being cold sucks balls.  Being cold getting over an illness sucks bigger balls.  Whether you're being paid 10 bucks an hour or making 10 mil a year this doesn't change for most people.

I, for one, want my players to both comfortable and happy.  I want them to feel like they're given every reasonable resource and luxury.   Call me crazy for wanting this, and call me crazier for thinking it's reasonable.

Then I suggest you send a 1 million dollar towards a fund to build a facility. If you believe that, help them build it and see if the championships come. Or urge the county or city to build it and maintain it you feel it is such a wise investment.

We have been through many times and it is a huge stretch to say having a facility will help us win a Super Bowl. It is the opinion of many like you it would help (not everyone as you stated earlier) and others who feel is has no bearing on the players or the end result. I respect you disagree with my opinion, but please don't state everyone supports your position because it loses credibility and is an emotional statement because you are passionate on the issue, but no need to stretch the facts to support your emotion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin: "Our way's not good enough" - 34inXXIII - 08-08-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: Marvin: "Our way's not good enough" - Luvnit2 - 08-09-2015, 12:55 PM