Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Marvin Lewis bungled his message to the players
(12-21-2017, 11:48 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I've never seen a coach look less interested in coaching a team than Marvin Lewis has looked this season.  He is so apathetic he doesn't think it is his job to motivate players to play.

In Marvin's defense, many of us here can probably relate to the lack of enthusiasm we had going into, and progressing along with this season.  We had a feeling our personnel moves, and lack thereof, made this off-season put this team behind the eight ball if it didn't outright sink things before snap #1.

If Marvin Lewis spent this season acting enthused and peppy I'd either be annoyed at him for being so fake, or demand a "random" drug screening be done on him.  Basically, which HC's can you think of that wouldn't look dead inside following a 6-9-1 season by letting the o-line get worse and then spending a top 10 pick on yet another WR.  I'm no Marvin fan and this team is DOA right now, but I can't blame the guy for not looking like the Chesire Cat all year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Marvin Lewis bungled his message to the players - Nately120 - 12-21-2017, 12:58 PM