Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Marvin Lewis bungled his message to the players
(12-21-2017, 12:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ditto. He's looked very selfish this year. Hopefully he doesn't try to convince Mike that the losing is happening because of his shaky contract situation.  Sad

I said it weeks ago and people scoffed, but I'm with ya. I don't think Marv will ever want to give up his current position. I think he's very comfortable here.

If he's fired, I don't think he'd take a HC job elsewhere, but like I said, he's very comfy in Cincy.

That could also be the look of someone who hates coaching with his contract situation unsettled, right?

That's not my impression. He seems like a guy with an Army short timer's attitude: he has tolerated all the BS he can and intends to do the bare minimum until he can GTFO and move on to the next phase of his life. Basically, just going through the motions of his patented side line hand clap. Case of beer says he's just mouthing the words, "Let's go. "
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Marvin Lewis bungled his message to the players - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-21-2017, 01:10 PM