Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about mccarron
I'm not trying to start another draft thread, but how will that work still? If he loses his case like others are claiming do we sign him and go back to Cleveland before the draft? I know they will almost certainly take a qb but they will also want someone with some kind of experience. Hell Rosen has come out and said he will go back to school if the browns consider taking him. When do we sign him and when do we trade him? I know a lot will depend on the new head coach and if Mikey wants to get butts back in the seats he has to give up some control especially when it comes to free agency. I do think we will sign one maybe two players in the offseason and I would bet they are both oline players. The next question is with Mandy. Does the new regime give him the benefit and say he sucks because of the line or is he possible trade bait for us to move up in the draft and take a qb that just needs guidance and a great line like mayfield or Jackson?it will be interesting to play out but something's gotta give here or the stands will start looking like the 90s again. Our fans our ruthless and will let the players sometimes unfairly have it. If Ross isn't going to contribute in some way we need to find a number 2 because lafell is not the answer. Boys is what he is. If eiffert isn't healthy I'd let him walk sure he will be dirt cheap but if kroft is our best tight end option we may need to look in the draft because cj isn't the answer either both are decent neither is good. I would say kroft is one step above Gresham. The next guy HAS to have mixon and Bernard in together atleast 5 series a game. Look at the saints there is no reason why we can't do that as well. I would love to hear your insight and how you see this playing out starting with the coach.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Question about mccarron - Andy2AJ - 12-25-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Question about mccarron - Nati#1 - 12-26-2017, 05:46 AM
RE: Question about mccarron - XenoMorph - 12-26-2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Question about mccarron - grampahol - 12-26-2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Question about mccarron - Benton - 12-26-2017, 04:17 PM
RE: Question about mccarron - Derrick - 12-27-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: Question about mccarron - PhilHos - 12-26-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Question about mccarron - muskiesfan - 12-27-2017, 09:52 PM