Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Lewis got full control would you be happy ?
(01-01-2018, 11:36 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Don't do it....Don't look at today's final result and think:  "He's actually pretty good".  They blew a 14 point lead.  They gave up another ridiculous TD with 10 seconds left in the half.  They sat talent that is clearly 1000 times better than the crap they were rolling out there.  He still has a feud with Ross.  He is way to conservative.  He doesn't know how to get a team up for a big game.  

I love him for what he did, but his time was over after the SD game.  Would love it if he moved to the front office, but he should no longer be our head coach. 

No shit man.

Not getting Boyd to play how he should as possession receiver. 

Not having another WR take the top off the D by speed and also give Green a break(even though he's had 2 years to do so).

Failing to get a running game out of the cellar practically his full tenure in Cincy.

It's rather obvious with Marvin that he makes the decision who plays game day on offense...  so why isn't he able to override Alexander on who plays on the O-Line?

It's because he's a ***** who lets it happen.  He just rolls with it because of Mike Brown and he likes to collect a check.

Sorry.  I don't respect that.  He's made a lot of money here.  Enough to probably retire on.

Yet he sat there and let go.  Being here for so damn long with 50th anniversary and all.

This year of any year he should have said F it and I'll do what needs to be done.

So what did he do...  business as usual.  He'll never get full control here.  Just puppet it out for money.

No thanks!! 

And NO to JDR as well.  We need an offense minded coach here in the worst way.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Lewis got full control would you be happy ? - BengalsRocker - 01-01-2018, 11:54 AM