Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Season Tickets Have Been Canceled....
(01-04-2018, 12:52 AM)B stripes Wrote: This is my first post! I’ve been reading this site the whole season!  I have had a suite for 5 years and have club tickets also!  I’m very excited for next season. What has happened is exactly what I wanted to happen!  I’m calling next years Marvins true shot!  He has co trip of players drafted and free agency, players drafted and who plays!  This has not been his role in the past 15 years!

Mike Brown is one of the only owners in the league where this is his only source of income!  He doesn’t have the multi billion dollar business to back him up!  To say he doesn’t care about the team, winning, the fans etc. is a true insult to any business owner!  Nobody is going to run my business!  I do what’s in the best interest of the business!  

I laugh at everyone on here who thought we could get whatever coach we wanted!  Be careful what you wish for in my opinion!  Marvin would have had a head coaching job in a minute. Teams will bash us until he’s available and then snagged up!  My comparison is Vontez!  Everyone thinks he’s a thug and should be out of the league but those fans would be pushing there owners to overpay him to sign him to their team!  

Marvin could have had 3 jobs today!  The complicated situation for him was getting all his demand that he wanted!  To me, his time is ticking now. He has the pressure to win now and prove what he can do!  He will hire his staff and get the players that he feels he needs!

I can’t wait to watch and will buy the tickets that you season holders will pass on so more of my family, friends and company can watch him turn it around!  Go ahead and bash me and I wish I could have posted this in a new thread, but being new to the site, I couldn’t!

The players are all in, they pushed for this!  Why can’t us fans of the team!  If you can’t support, watch or go to games, your not hurting Mike Brown, your hurting all the players that you wanted drafted, sighted as a FA!  

Again, to say an owner doesn’t care makes me sick!  He’s a good man that is just running his business!
agreed..now that Mike Browns stepson ..Paul Alexander has been fired
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season Tickets Have Been Canceled.... - cooper - 01-04-2018, 01:29 PM