Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazor wants to push Andy past his limitations
(01-04-2018, 08:43 PM)thillan Wrote: He's currently being talked about as a late day 2, early day 3 prospect. 

I think the sneaky QB prospect is Lamar Jackson actually, who would be available.. but isn't our biggest need. 

Thanks Thillan, i actually like Rudolph cause he is a pocket passer and he can run if he wants to.

Not a fan of Lamar Jackson, great running QB, one of the best but have never been impressed with him passing out of the pocket.

(01-04-2018, 08:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The man already stated that he intends to implement more roll outs and designed throws from on the run.  I think that he looked at some Dalton college film, and decided it was time to use his mobility.

And this sounds like a good idea to me until the O-line improves. It isn't going to happen immediately even with a new O-line coach
and some draft picks. Face it, Lazor was put into this position and has to roll with what Zamp to a point and PA to a point gave him
early. Just will be nice that we moved on from these terrible coaches and have a chance at something new.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lazor wants to push Andy past his limitations - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-04-2018, 09:01 PM