Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazor wants to push Andy past his limitations
(01-06-2018, 02:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Petrino has been working on his pocket passing the last two years, and he was throwing dimes this year. And, his escapability is something we could definitely use behind this line. That said, I'm not sure he survives any longer than RGIII.... but can you imagine defenses having to worry about "Is he throwing it, did he give it to Gio or Joe, or is he running it...... I would love to see us snag him..... 2017-2018 highlights: (and his numbers this year were better than when  he won the Heisman last year....)

I wouldn't have a problem drafting him, but the problem is that he's a third round prospect at best IMO. And of course, he'll be long gone before that thanks to the typical predraft hype on QB's. He's not worth a first or second round pick IMO. QB's with his frame, style and skill set rarely ever translate/last in the NFL, and I don't think it would be wise to risk one of our early picks on him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lazor wants to push Andy past his limitations - Pat5775 - 01-06-2018, 03:22 PM