Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Urban leaves to the Ravens - New QB Coach
(01-05-2018, 05:39 PM)phil413 Wrote: I'd have to think if you polled this board a year ago the best assistants would be Urban, Guenther and Simmons.  2 out of 3 are gone, that looks bad.  Losing Alexander might make up for those two losses though.

But being the best assistant coaches here is kind of like being one of the smartest kids on the short bus.......  hopefully we're finally bringing in guys that know how to coach guys to play at a high level.

TJ was a technician and could be good.  Normally, I'd be against a guy that's never coached before, but he's not your typical flashy receiver that just relied on athletic ability and he actually knows the Xs and Os.

I like that we're cleaning house with the coaches, even if they left "voluntarily," because we need new blood and we need to be more fresh-minded.  We need energy and coaches that can at least keep the guys upbeat and, in this case, know what it's like to be out on the field and know how what it takes to be a good receiver.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: James Urban leaves to the Ravens - New QB Coach - BFritz21 - 01-06-2018, 12:53 AM