Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now 0-7 doesn’t seem so bad.
(01-06-2018, 10:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: LOL... of those 5 games, they realistically should have won 2 of them. "And if we are going to indict the Bengals, then don't we have to indict the whole NFL?? And if we Indict the NFL, isn't that the same as indicting the whole US of A? Well, I don't know about you, but I'm not about to sit here and listen to you run down the USA.... let's go....

That's a hell of a leap going from knocking the Bengals post season record to knocking an entire nation, but forget all that and let's pretend our nation is without any negative effects and not talking about any of them makes us all great? I'm not quite following the line of reasoning here.
While we're not exactly like Bangladesh or some other 3rd world nation we're not without our own faults and problems that need addressed..

I don't see the point of dwelling on every single mistake the Bengals have ever made. After all, there is a benefit to making mistakes and that is that mistakes are one vehicle for learning to fix things. Change usually occurs after mistakes are made, not necessarily when everything is going perfect..

Enough of me yammering away about the Bengals propensity for repeating the same mistakes over and over.. This is where I predict a completely undefeated season and the super bowl dynasty that enshrines Mike Brown as the single greatest 2nd owner of the team.. 
Well, perhaps I'm a bit drunk and slightly significantly insane lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now 0-7 doesn’t seem so bad. - grampahol - 01-07-2018, 04:16 AM
RE: Now 0-7 doesn’t seem so bad. - pally - 01-07-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: Now 0-7 doesn’t seem so bad. - McC - 01-07-2018, 11:56 AM