Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach
(01-12-2018, 12:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: All you have to do is post a link to a single person in this thread calling Dalton "Awesome"  or "Elite" or "unnamed 2015 MVP" and I will agree that you never made up a strawman argument.

People here are defending against claims that Dalton is a "below average" QB.  And since you can't really argue with that position you make up a strawman and claim people are saying he is "awesome" or "elite" or "MVP".

25 QBs had a minimum of 400 pass attempts this year (25/game @ 16 games). Of those 25 Andy Dalton finished 16th. Not to mention his team had a terrible record. So I really have no idea how you could assume that no one could argue the point that Andy is a below average QB.

I can post the thread I did preseason where almost 40% of this forum had Andy ranked as a top 10 QB in the NFL. That sounds a whole lot like folks claiming he is awesome. Personally I had him about 17 of 32 and I was a hating troll.

I know you've been on vacation so you've move likely missed the numerous threads and reason given as to why Andy did not achieve this level of awesomeness.

I've missed you around here. The board is much more entertaining with you around and I once again have that fool proof measuring stick to let me know when I'm 100% correct. It's when you disagree with me. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach - bfine32 - 01-12-2018, 01:34 PM