Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Ogbuehi and Bodine salvageable under Pollack?
(01-12-2018, 01:10 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I will leave that up to "The Maestro". Since PA was "Piano Man" I feel like this upgrade deserves a higher title.

In general, the Bengals need to invest heavily into the O Line. Whether that means scouting/drafting young talent or bringing in quality FAs they have to get guys on the roster who will compete. Bodine had virtually no competition for his spot.

Let's be real honest here, a good carpenter never blames his tools, but word on the street is the last guy to turn water into wine hasn't been around for nearly 2000 years. This new coach had great talent in Dallas and hopefully has an eye for what he needs to be successful. This is where I see a huge benefit to having the coaching staff be part of then off-season rather than a GM and huge scouting department where the coaches take a backseat.

I don't care who the players are. If this guy thinks he can make them work great... great. If not.... peace out.

I think "Bear" is a better nickname given his emphasis on mauling in the run game. No?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Ogbuehi and Bodine salvageable under Pollack? - ochocincos - 01-12-2018, 01:19 PM