Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Article on Offensive Lineman
(02-13-2018, 05:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As I understand, they are not as reliable as they once were thought to be.  However, when multiple sources say essentially the same thing about a player, I think it's safe to reference them (PFF).  Now, if someone is making a case for a player, and PFF is their only source referenced, they might want to check a few more outlets to see if they concur.

Edit:  Come to think of it, might be a good idea to cross verify, no matter who the source is.  Just look at all the variation on scouting reports on NFL prospects from source to source.

Sounds like the right way to go about it. PFF was pretty good a couple years ago but once i saw them giving high grades to
players who had an awful game besides one ball bouncing their way or giving low grades to a player who played well but made
one mistake i started to just judge players by my own eye.

They do see a lot of things i don't though and like you said they are right there with Bleacher Report on their thoughts on the
Centers, namely Jensen so i have to give them a touch of cred here.

Ryan Jensen or Zach Fulton if we go Center in FA is the way i would go right now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Article on Offensive Lineman - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-16-2018, 06:21 PM