Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back
Settle, everyone.

This would be a complete disaster to have him starting here next season, but let's not forget that we currently have no better options, so Marvin's not going to come out and say "yeah, Bodine blows, so we're looking for a replacement," because then you're stuck with him if you can't find anyone better in the draft or free agency and you need to resign him.

Also, bringing him back doesn't mean that he'll start.

I'll admit that even the thought of bringing him back to start freaks me out, but nothing's even anywhere close to being finalized yet.

Pollack's coaching could also make all the difference in the world.

The article does mention the guy that I want, Jensen, from the Ravens, so let's hope that Marvin and the front office see it the same way:

Quote:As for if there could be a change at center, the best fit on the market would seem to come from across the division. Baltimore center Ryan Jensen, 26, emerged in his first full season as a starter and could bring a nastiness the Bengals staff has always sought in their linemen and knowledge of handling the rigors of the AFC North.

The word nastiness in this context gets me excited.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back - BFritz21 - 01-26-2018, 05:45 PM