Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With the bengals now drafting at 21, who should we expect them to take?
(03-13-2018, 12:04 AM)Andy2AJ Wrote: I know other deals are in the works, but getting Glenn from buffalo is huge because he's proven and when healthy fills a HUGE hole. Now you can move ced to guard or wherever because he wasn't working at tackle. That said, who can we expect the Bengals to draft at 21? Safety maybe? Or do they take the best available guy that may slip that's not a qb? Interested to hear your thoughts on what the bengals may do with that pick. Furthermore, is it possible they trade it if we are offended something we can't turn down. So we take another guard possibly the other guy from mitre dame if he happens to fall?

One Bengal Fan on this site said Hernandez and I agree with keeping the focus on O line. We had the worst O Line in NFL in 2017 and one trade is only a start.   Hernandez would be good. I suggested to him Price of Ohio State.  We lost Whitworth and Zeitler plus Og and Fish experiment so far hasn't worked. Many want an upgrade from Bodine.  So I agree with the trade for Glenn, but I agree also with still taking O Line in Round One because we have Glenn, we have Boling, but 2 isn't 5. We need 5 play-off win type blockers.  An O Lineman in Round One like Henandez or Price or somebody would start really turning this into a play-off win group of blockers.  Open running lanes and give Dalton the time to hit Green and others and we score lots of points. No blocking and Dalton continues to get slammed as soon as ball snapped as he gets up in disgust, plus no running yards due to no blocking. Glenn and a Round One O Linemen plus some other moves for blockers and Bengals Score Points, Win Games.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the bengals now drafting at 21, who should we expect them to take? - kevin - 03-15-2018, 09:08 AM