Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give me your dark horse and your dud for 2018
(04-14-2018, 12:17 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Dre at safety ? have you guys not seen RB Bell stiff arm Dre K enough?

I was joking, as evidenced by the ha ha. I also jokingly said he didnt have the body type for it.

Also, I remember Dre being known for zone coverage in college coming out, but obviously he’s a man corner because thats what we play. I brought it up because i was wondering if thats why he’s struggled at times. Then i joked that because he was known for zone that maybe he could play safety. But he’s not tough enough in my opinion. I think coaching can get him playing better outside man. He always seemed more of an outside guy to me. Slot corners are usually shorter and quicker, and better able to stick with receivers like glue. But i could be wrong. Dennard seems like the better slot guy to me. I could see Dre doing better as a number 2 corner with better coaching.

I think you put will jackson on antonio brown, Dennard on juju, and dre in the number 2 receiver bryant and we match up pretty well i think.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give me your dark horse and your dud for 2018 - Bengalstripes9 - 04-14-2018, 11:27 PM