Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ Wants To Wipe The Slate Clean........
(04-18-2018, 12:23 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: AJ might be the most likeable Bengal I can remember. Even all of my Steelers fan friends always say they can't help but respect and like AJ. Dude is the definition of class, and literally is never satisfied. I know Rice will probably always be the greatest of all time, but I think AJ is going down as my favorite receiver over all. He plays the game as well as anyone, and he just does and says all the right things. 

On the other side of the ball, we have Geno, who seems to carry himself with the same quiet professionalism, while performing exceptionally, as AJ. Theres been plenty of negative in this era of Bengals football, but those two play the game as well as anyone in the league, and manage to do it with total professionalism. Nothing wrong with a little showboating, but its so refreshing to see two amazing athletes not worried about the individualism that is so prevalent in the NFL.

I hope we put together something special over the next couple of years, and make sure #18 and #97 walk away from this league with big gaudy diamond encrusted rings.

Well said. Those two definitely are on a different level than let’s say, hmmm, Dre K? Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Wants To Wipe The Slate Clean........ - HarleyDog - 04-18-2018, 10:15 PM