Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Official Board Mock Summary
I had the Raiders and Jaguars

Raiders
1. Denzel Ward, CB: They needed secondary help, especially with only 4 INTs last season and allowing the 3rd highest passer rating to QBs. Sean Smith disappointed, they need to bolster that secondary and while I like Jaire Alexander more, less injury histroy with Ward.

2. Harrison Philips, DT: The Raiders showed interest in getting a DT and Phillips would be a great addition. Strong player who can get in the backfield and help out that struggling defense.

3. Marcell Attman, WR: They lost Crabtree and sure they signed Jordy Nelson, but he's been injured and who knows if he has any left in the tank. Attman was my best available wide receiver at this point.

Jaguars
1. Equonimous St Brown, WR: The Jaguars need a receiver badly and St Brown could be a deadly player moving forward. His game mimics that of AJ Green and due to poor QB play, he didn't get to showcase his talents as well. Possibly got their #1 WR here.

2. Hayden Hurst, TE: He's not the best receiving tight end, but he's the best all around one. The Jaguars are obviously going to run the ball and Hurst is great at blocking. Throw in a decent pass catcher and the Jaguars bolster their offense more.

3. Chad Thomas, DE: Personal favorite and sleeper, Chad Thomas adds to their great defense and helps get more pressure on the quarterback. He has everything you want in a defensive end, just never put it all on the field. Needs to be coached up
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018 Official Mock Summary - Goalpost - 04-23-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: 2018 Official Board Mock Summary - wolfkaosaun - 04-25-2018, 01:32 PM