Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Sam Hubbard and Malik Jefferson!
(04-29-2018, 12:56 PM)redwood Wrote: O Brown?  His combine was NOT good at all.  He's LARGE but, did not do well in the bench press. much smaller guys performed, had prepped?   Worse, REAL slow 40.   hints he's NOT real mobile.   that said, He MAY do fine. However....I think the Bengals figure Pollack can do something with guys we already have.

He has a SEVEN FOOT WINGSPAN and he played LT at Oklahoma.  He probably took time off after the season while most kids went right in to their training programs (which I have argued before is purely financial as so many are absolutely wasted by the time their rookie season rolls around, but you can see by this situation that it pays off for the player).  His tape was excellent.

The combine bench, and almost every other measure were dramatically improved at his Pro Day.  The bottom line for me is that there simply aren't many people with his physical characteristics and he was dominant in his play in college.  

I hope you are right with Pollack, but hope isn't a very good strategy.  It sure didn't work the past two years with respect to our offensive line. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome Sam Hubbard and Malik Jefferson! - SHRacerX - 04-30-2018, 06:50 AM