Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ says Ross is healthy and explosive again
(05-05-2018, 02:35 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I know people get all crazy optimistic about the latest unproven new guys around this time of year...but come on man. 

Man, some people don't even research the guy and just post hate on Ross is what gets me.

Maybe i embellish a bit cause of this but Ross has GREAT talent. I have done my research on the guy.

Sure, AJ is one of the greats of all time but if you go back and watch John Ross at Washington he can do it all
and is faster than AJ. He doesn't have the size but he is bigger than Antonio Brown, is just as quick, is faster and
is amazing in space with great hands and most of all the guy is smart.

I look for him to really open some eyes around here, i know Ross's talent. Some here don't and just hated the
pick from the get go and that is okay.

It is also okay to not see John Ross's talent and just say come on. That is what the board is for, opinions.

(05-05-2018, 02:45 AM)jorev5 Wrote: I agree.  There WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER AJ GREEN.  He was ready to play Day 1.  I almost tear up thinking of him retiring.. . knowing he'll be gone some day.  I'll take AJ Green over Ocho cinco, Housh, Carl Pickens, Darnay Scott.. 

I do agree, AJ is great, just saying Ross has the talent to become one of the best playmakers in the NFL, like AJ.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ says Ross is healthy and explosive again - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-05-2018, 01:48 PM