Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quinton Flowers - an interesting addition to the rookie class
I'll admit: I was a bit skeptical when I saw the team signed him as a priority free agent. I had some people in the organization tell me, well, it won't be to play QB. Currently listed as a running back, he told me today he's getting some looks to throw the ball and Marvin came out today to say they're going to let him do it all through camp to see if he can make the 53. It's quite a thing for Marvin to say about a UDFA, in my opinion, especially with 11 draft picks in this class and Mason Schreck basically being added to that as well.

Anyway, Flowers has a great back story and his journey to this point has been pretty incredible. Here it is, in case y'all haven't seen it. He was a hot topic today so I'm sure you'll see more than a few articles pop up on him.

As always, thanks in advance for reading and any shares out in the social / email world. And, of course, drop any questions about him or anyone else here and I'll make sure to get to it.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2018/05/11/quinton-flowers-cincinnati-bengals-opportunity/602948002/
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Quinton Flowers - an interesting addition to the rookie class - jowczarski - 05-11-2018, 10:00 PM