Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake Fisher Cleared To Practice After Heart Surgery!
(06-14-2018, 03:43 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Great news for Fisher. However, I still wonder how much the heart issue affected him in 2015-2016 because he was not an above-average OT then either. So I guess what I'm saying is I still have doubts he'll become a solid starter even after his heart issue has been resolved and cleared. Hopefully he does become one though because the Bengals could definitely use one.

Here is the bad news about Fisher.  Back in the off season after the '16 season he said he was training harder and getting stronger.  He said one change he had made that had been holding him back was getting off of a medication for his heart that he felt was making him sluggish.  That is probably why he had the problems with his heart last year.

So if he has to go back on the medication it will continue to make him feel weak and sluggish.

I don't have a lot of hope for Fisher unless the surgery fixed the problem forever so he does not have to be back on the medication.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jake Fisher Cleared To Practice After Heart Surgery! - fredtoast - 06-14-2018, 04:49 PM