Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence compaired to this time last year?
(06-15-2018, 03:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Those are some good questions brother.

They've had some pretty good staffs and very talented rosters in the past and they've all failed miserably in the postseason. The one constant through all of that...still remains a constant, and that's Marvin.

I like the changes that have been made and the players that have been added. If they can stay relatively healthy and the O-line can play at a respectable level, this team should be very competitive and could have a shot at a playoff berth. 

The big question for me is how this year's team responds to big games and pressure situations...and if they get the opportunity, the playoffs.

I have optimism going into this season, but it's a guarded optimism, because I know the one constant is still a constant. Hopefully, he proves me wrong. It would be awesome to finally see a playoff win again. 

One constant, however, is gone.  We learned this offseason that he had an even bigger influence on our offense than we realized......maybe he was truly a boat anchor, maybe.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence compaired to this time last year? - Wyche'sWarrior - 06-15-2018, 03:19 PM