Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals v. Steelers October 14th
(07-05-2018, 05:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: They say that the best way to voice your opinion, is with your wallet..

My guess would be that if this team comes out and looks tough early on?  People will be scrambling to purchase tickets.  While it might suck for longtime season ticket holders that may have declined to renew, or reduced their order, it gives the opportunity for others to move up to better seats.  Might also allow for a higher number of individual game tickets, giving those who might not be able to afford season tickets an opportunity to take the family to a game.

Although its one of the cheapest places to go to an NFL game, it's a lot of money. I poured a ton of cash into this team when I was a season ticket holder. Now, I'm old and realize I may need some of that cash for my retirement.  Hilarious

But I will go to the Pittsburgh game this year and feel happy to spend my cash if they are doing well. 

I really wish they would give fans a reprieve on the pre-season tickets though. They don't count so why pay the same for a regular season ticket? 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals v. Steelers October 14th - HarleyDog - 07-05-2018, 05:16 PM